Using MYOB is perfect if you want to set your business up for success.
It is made by Aussies for Aussies, and MYOB is absolutely amazing if your business needs that more complex reporting, some serious stock control or you are a manufacturer!
MYOB offers everything you'll need to be on top of your accounting, payroll, payments, retail point of sale and ATO obligations ... plus more.
Another beautiful thing with MYOB is if you want to speak to an actual human on their support team - you can! Their Australian support teams are available 7 days a week to help you with your software.
The next Key to MYOB Webinar starts in
Proudly an Official
Check the next available dates for the live webinar
What people say about our Key to MYOB Webinars
Here is what we'll cover during our 3.5 hours together:
Setting up for Success with MYOB
- Setting your MYOB file up correctly
- Inviting your Bookkeeper and Accountant into MYOB
- Connecting a bank account
- Customising your invoice
- Discover your Command Centres
- Creating & Working with Contact Cards
Using MYOB Efficiently Every Day
- Creating invoices
- Creating bills
- Bank reconciliations & transfers
- Creating bank rules
Keeping your Team and the ATO Happy with your MYOB
- Preparing for payroll
- Paying Superannuation
- Prepare BAS / IAS
- MYOB Reports
Where to Next
- Overview of MYOB Invoices Mobile App
- Overview of MYOB Add-on Centre
- Advanced Training Workshops
We understand that some attendees will still be deciding on the best bookkeeping software to use and that is completely ok!
We also understand that some attendees may have been using the software for a year or so too!
So our training programs are structured so that everyone who joins us gets value from the training.
That is completely up to you!
We will be sharing a demo file with you on the screen, so that you can watch us perform different tasks and we can show you the opportunities that are available.
If you would like to follow along with your bookkeeping file open, then that is perfect fine to do.
We will also provide you with a workbook, so that you don't have to remember everything during the training. This workbook will give you the step-by-step, button-by-button instructions on how to achieve everything that we cover during the live training.
- Firstly, we will send you a confirmation that we have received your registration form and we will remind you about what will happen next.
- Then two weeks before the webinar, we will email you again to let you know how to open up Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device. We use Zoom to deliver the training so that you can see our trainer, ask them questions and see their screen.
- Then one week before the webinar we will process your payment for the training and email you the Workbook that accompanies the training. This workbook will give you the step-by-step, button-by-button instructions on how to achieve everything that we will cover during the live webinar.
- One day prior to the webinar, we will remind you that of the start time to join us.
- On the day of the webinar, your trainer will start the webinar 15 minutes before the official start time. This will give you enough time to connect to the webinar and to be comfortable that you can see and hear everything ok. Our team can also help you during this time, if something goes pear-shaped on your end.
- Following the webinar we will send you an email with any extra information that we promised you during our time together.
That's it from whoa to go!
Well that would be terrible and we'll miss you!
Having said that, we are more than happy to provide you with a recording of the training session for you to watch at a more suitable time.
You will also still be included on the follow up email with any extra information that was promised during the live session.
You won't need it!
However, we are more than happy to provide you with a recording of the training session for you to watch at a more suitable time if you cannot attend it.
You will also receive a step-by-step, button-by-button workbook as part of your registration and therefore you're not expected to remember anything we do together during the webinar. You will receive it all in your workbook.
Also after the webinar we will email you with the answers to all of the extra or unique questions that we receive during our time together.
Finally, after the webinar you will also receive a personal invite into our private MYOB Key Masters Group, where you can continue to ask your own questions for many years to come in a safe space.
We use Zoom. Zoom is one of the leaders in online communication and we love how easy it is for you to use.
As you connect to our webinar, Zoom will walk you through the process and ask you if it is 'ok' to connect with your camera and audio. Connecting your video and audio will allow us to see you and hear you, so you can ask us your questions during the training.
Also ... if you don't wish come come on camera or to talk to us - while that will feel kinda creepy to us - you are more than welcome too and we will respect your privacy.
If you would like more info about Zoom or how to join Zoom, click here.
Absolutely, we'd love you too!
We use Zoom for the training and this allows us to see you and hear you.
Having said that, that is only if you allow Zoom to have access to your camera and audio.
If you don't wish come come on camera or to talk to us - while that will feel kinda creepy to us - you are more than welcome to and we respect your privacy.
That is completely up to you!
We love talking to the people that we can see on camera, however if you would prefer to turn your camera or your audio off, then you are welcome to do so.
Just remember that when your audio is turn off, that we won't be able to hear your questions.